Last Updated: June 6, 2023
Information We Collect
As provided in more detail below, we collect personal information from a variety of sources, including directly from you, by automated means and from third-party sources.
Categories of information collected
Depending on how we interact with you, we may collect different types of personal information about you including:
- Contact information, such as your name, physical address, email address, phone number(s), and other contact information.
- Demographic information, such as your age and gender.
- Account information, such as your username or similar identifier, account password, and other account details.
- Payment information, including your billing address and method of payment (e.g., bank details and credit, debit, or other payment card information).
- Transaction information, including information about your purchase of our product.
- Health Information, specifically any adverse reaction you might have to one of our products and relevant health information that you choose to share with us (e.g., in connection with the completion of assessments in our apps or on our sites).
- Marketing and communications information, such as your preferences in receiving marketing, promotions, and sales offers from us.
- Other information you provide to us, including the content of your communications with us, photographs you share with us as part of a sweepstakes or contest, and information you post or disclose on our sites or in our apps (e.g., ratings and reviews) in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or in other public areas.
You should be aware that any information you post or disclose in public areas in our apps or on our sites may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Sources of information collected
We collect your personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Directly from you. We collect most of your personal information from you directly. For example, you may give us contact information, Account Profile Information, account information, payment information, health information, marketing and communications information, and other information when you:
- create an account on one of our apps or sites;
- purchase products from apps and sites, or by phone;
- contact us with questions or to provide feedback about our products;
- subscribe to our mailing lists or otherwise agree to receive marketing communications from us;
- enter competitions, promotions or surveys we run from time to time; or
- complete an assessment in our apps or on our sites.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may also collect information about you from third parties and commercially available sources, including from social media providers, data aggregators, and public or commercially available databases.
Information We Use
We use your personal information for our legitimate business purposes, which include:
- Communicating with you. We use personal information (e.g. your contact information) to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through links or pages in our apps and sites, such as the "Contact Us" feature, and send your administrative information (e.g., information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and other policies).
- Processing your transactions. If you purchase products from us on our apps and sites, we use your personal information, such as your contact information and payment information to process your purchase, confirm your order, and deliver the items to you.
- Administering the Services. We use your personal information to administer the Services and carry out any other business activities.
- Providing you with personalized recommendations. If you choose to complete assessments in our apps or on our sites, we will use information that you provide (including health information) to send you personalized product recommendations and other information that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Performing analyses. We use your personal information to perform business analyses or for other purposes designed to improve the quality of our business and the Services we offer.
- Preventing and detecting fraud and other crimes. We use your personal information to help prevent and detect fraud and other crimes that might be committed using or against the Services. We may also use your information to investigate possible violations of and enforce our contracts. We do this both in furtherance of our legitimate interests in protecting our business assets and to comply with our legal obligations.
- Managing and operating our IT systems. We use your personal information to help us in troubleshooting, testing, maintaining, and protecting our IT systems, including our apps and sites.
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations. We use your personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, which arise from time to time. For instance, we may use your contact information to alert you if a product is recalled.
If you have decided to opt in for marketing purposes, we may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Email Newsletters, Text Campaigns, and Promotions. We will use your personal information, including your contact information, to send you our newsletters, information about our loyalty program, exclusive offers, promotions, and product news through email and text messages, where you have agreed to receive such communications. We also may use your personal information to administer our promotions and our loyalty rewards program.
- Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Message Boards. We use your personal information, including your contact information, to enable you to voluntarily participate in features, such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards.
Lastly, depending on our relationship with you, we may use your personal information for the following additional purposes:
- Aggregating and/or anonymizing personal information. We use personal information you provide to us regarding our products, apps, and sites to provide product feedback to our customers in aggregated form.
- Other Uses of Information. We may use your personal information as otherwise described to you at the time of collection with your consent.
We will not share your personal information with other third parties for marketing purposes unless you have consented to the sharing of your information or have indicated interest in receiving communications from third parties.
Other Entities. We will disclose your personal information to the following types of entities limited business purposes:
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third parties that perform certain functions or services on our behalf to fulfill the services you request from us. These include companies that host our apps and sites, manage databases, perform analyses, send communications for us, process payments on our behalf (e.g., Shopify), ship your orders, provide you with live chat service, or provide certain other components of our apps and sites. Our service providers are not authorized to use or disclose the personal information we share with them for any purpose other than performing services on our behalf.
- Analytics and Advertising Partners. We may use third parties’ analytics and tracking tools to better understand who is using or how to improve the effectiveness of our apps, sites, and related content and to help us or those third parties serve more targeted advertising to you across the Internet. These tools may combine information collected from your interaction with our sites or apps with information collected from other sources. For instance, we use analytics tools provided by Google to help us understand how people use our apps and sites. You can learn more about how Google collects and uses information as a part of its tools here.
- Third parties pursuant to legal process. We may share your personal information to the extent necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or a government agency; or in order to otherwise comply with our other legal and regulatory obligations.
- Relevant third parties as part of a transaction. To advance our legitimate commercial interests, we will share your personal information with certain third parties (including our professional advisers) in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, assignment, divestiture, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, or other transfer of the business or its assets. When we do this, we will always take reasonable security and other measures to ensure the ongoing protection of your personal information.
- Other third parties. We may share your personal information with other third parties in certain circumstances. We will explain these circumstances to you at the point of information collection and, where we deem legally necessary, get your permission.
You may receive marketing offers or solicitations from us through email from time to time. You can subscribe to marketing emails by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you prefer not to receive marketing emails from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the opt-out instructions at the bottom of each marketing email. Please note that these requests may take up to 10 days to be in effect.
Your request not to receive marketing emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not of a marketing nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails.
You may also choose to opt in to receive marketing offers or solicitations from us via SMS text messages through our Mobile Messaging Programs. If you would like to opt out of receiving such texts, please reply STOP to any of our text messages. Wonder Laboratories will not purchase consent or sell, rent, or share consent to opt into our mobile SMS/texting program.
Cookies & Opt Out of Interest Based Ads
You may be able to disable cookies by changing the setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features in our apps and on our sites.
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. Please note we do not currently support any browser based Do Not Track (DNT) settings or participate in any DNT frameworks, and we do not assign any meaning to any potential DNT track signals you may send or alter any of our information collection or use practices in response to such signals.
Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads: If you wish to not have your personal information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served all advertising, and you will continue to receive ads that are not tailored to your interests.
If you have established a user account in connection with one of our apps or sites, you may be able to review and request changes to some information that we maintain about you through your account settings or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary (generally 7 years) to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements we are subject to, as well as to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are using the Services from outside the United States, including in the EEA, UK, or Switzerland, please note that we will need to transfer your personal information to the United States.
As the data protection and privacy laws in the United States may be less stringent than those in your country of residence, we will transfer your personal information subject to suitable safeguards aimed at ensuring an appropriate level of protection is in place, including by entering into agreements approved by competent authorities.
To find out more about how we safeguard your personal information when it is transferred across borders, please contact us using the details provided in the “How to Contact Us” section.
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with certain rights. Pursuant to the CCPA, we are providing the following additional details regarding the categories of personal information about California residents we collect, use, and disclose.
Categories of personal information collected
We have collected the following categories of personal information from California residents within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as name, postal and email address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and other unique identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute, including telephone number, bank account number and other financial information, and medical information.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, including gender.
- Commercial information, including records of products purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information about interactions with our apps and sites as well as browsing and search history.
- Geolocation data, such as device location and IP location.
- Inferences, which refers to inferences drawn from any of the information in the categories listed above.
Categories of sources of personal information
As described in the “Information Collection” section, we collect the above-listed categories of personal information directly from individuals, through automated means, and from third parties
Disclosures of personal information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed personal information about California residents in the following categories for a business purpose to our service providers:
- Commercial information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Geolocation data
Individual rights and requests
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know - You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months, the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose or that we sold about you in the preceding 12 months, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information, and the business or commercial purpose for each sale or disclosure, if applicable.
- Right to Delete - You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from you.
To exercise one or more of the right outlined above, please contact us at email@example.com, 1-800-992-1672, or by mail at, Wonder Laboratories, 115 S.C.T. Court, PO Box 820 White House, TN 37188. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
We may take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days and will respond to your request within 45 calendar days, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know.
If you authorize a natural person or business entity to submit a request on your behalf (an “Authorized Agent”), the Authorized Agent may use the submission methods noted above. As part of our verification process, we will require proof concerning their status as an Authorized Agent, which may include proof of their registration with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California and/or proof that they have power of attorney in accordance with California probate law. We may also require you to verify your identity directly with us or directly confirm with us that you provided the agent with permission to submit the request.
Personal information “sales” opt-out right
Under the CCPA, some of the personal information disclosures described above may be considered a “sale.” You have the right to direct us to not “sell” your personal information. To exercise your right to opt out, you may submit a request to us by visiting the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” page or clicking the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link at the bottom of this page.
An Authorized Agent may also use the methods described above to submit a request to opt out on your behalf if you provide the agent with signed permission to do so.
If you exercise any of the foregoing rights, we will not discriminate against you, such as by denying you access to our products or restricting your access to products of certain pricing or quality.
The Services are not directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with such information without their consent, he or she should contact us via the contact details listed below. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information from our files.
Third Party Websites
Our apps and sites may provide links to websites and applications operated by third parties. All these websites and applications operate independently from us, and we do not control their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites and applications that you use to better understand their privacy practices.
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information. If you prefer not to transmit your credit card number over the internet, you can contact us using the toll-free number listed on the website from which you want to order. If you have any questions regarding security, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Information Regarding the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland
Legal basis for use of personal information
Applicable law requires us to set out the legal basis upon which we rely in order to use your personal information. Generally, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you or are about to enter into with you;
- you have consented to such use;
- we have legitimate interests in using your personal information (e.g., for network and information systems security; data analytics; enhancing, modifying, or improving the Services; identifying usage trends, etc.), provided that our interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms; or
- we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject.
Additionally, to the extent that we collect and use any sensitive personal information relating to you (e.g., information concerning your health), we will do so because either: (i) you have given us explicit consent to collect and use the information; (ii) our collection and use of the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or (iii) you have made the information manifestly public.
If you have questions or concerns about the legal basis upon which we collect and use any of your personal information, you can contact us using the details in the “How to Contact Us” section below.”
Under applicable law, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information:
- Right to access your information: You have the right to confirm whether and how we use your personal information, why we use it, how long we keep it, and with whom we share it. You also have the right to request a free copy of your personal information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to reuse it elsewhere or ask us to transfer it to other entities.
- Right to rectify your information: If you believe that we hold personal information about you that is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that we correct that information in our records.
- Right to erasure of your information: You have the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our records in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it or if you withdraw your consent.
- Right to limit our use of your information: You have the right to request that our use of your personal information be restricted.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where you provide consent to our use of your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. It may take us some time to process your request, but we will update your preferences within a reasonable period of time or inform you there will be a delay and explain why.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: Where you are unhappy with how we treat or handle your personal information; you have the right to report it to the relevant supervisory authority.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights described above, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to all legitimate requests within one month. We may sometimes request additional information from you. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill your request under certain circumstances, such as when it is necessary to keep your information to complete an order or meet a legal obligation. If we cannot fulfill the request, we will notify you of the reasons why.
If you disagree with our resolution of your request, you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority in your country. You may also seek to enforce this right through a judicial remedy.
How to Contact Us
115 S.C.T. Court
PO Box 820
White House, TN 37188