Omega-3 2000 mg (300 mg Active Omega-3) - (Supplier certified) - ecologically and environmentally sound harvesting processes.
Molecularly Distilled, Cold Pressed for Increased Purity | Pharmaceutical Grade Omega-3
Molecular distillation is a process of purification applied to the OMEGA 3 (fish oil) to purify it. The process, the OMEGA 3 (fish oil) is evaporated under high vacuum and the condensate is caught on a cooled surface (no heat is ever used in this process), so it is referred to as cold processing. This process removes all impurities if any exist.
Then the OMEGA 3 (fish oil) is tested for pesticides and heavy metals and if any are found the batch is rejected. If none are found the batch is approved for encapsulation. So only contaminant FREE fish oil is used to manufacture OMEGA 3.
- Omega-3: ***Helps Support Healthy Heart and Circulation Functioning and is widely recognized as a supporting nutritional factor in:
- Reducing inflammation, which is seen to help support a healthy heart
- Contains EPA and DHA, known to help support brain development
- Reducing triglyceride levels
- Increasing the good HDL cholesterol
- WonderLabs Deep Sea fish Oil is:
- Wonderlabs Omega-3 Fish Oil meets or exceeds Pharmaceutical Grade requirements.
- From Norway's deepest seas
- Gluten Free
- Mercury Free
- Made in our Pharmaceutical Grade Facility
We search far and wide to insure only the purest, cleanest fish oil is used in our manufacturing process for Wonder's OMEGA-3. When sourcing Deep Sea fish oil, it's important to check for environmentally sound practices. Wonder's OMEGA-3 provides a safe, full potency long-chain fatty acid
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
Calories from Fat
Marine Lipid Concentrate
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
**Daily value not established.
Directions: As a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids (EPA and DHA), take 2 softgels three times a day.
Warning: Do not take this product if you have or have had a recent surgery or bleeding disorder, are pregnant or lactating or are taking blood thinning drugs.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability.