You've dreamed. You've saved. You've planned. You've packed. Your vacation's finally here… but have you thought of everything? Nothing can ruin a trip quite like illness or exhaustion. That's why we've put together this list of four supplements that should be in every traveler's carry-on! Never leave home without these.
5 Supplements for Travelers
- Melatonin for sleep. Getting a good night's rest is hard enough in First Class. Traveling Economy? Friend, you're going to need a little help. Melatonin is a safe, natural supplement for stimulating sleep. If you're cautious about taking sleep medications, melatonin can be an excellent alternative. Learn more about melatonin here, or buy Melatonin 3 mg | Support for Healthy Sleep Patterns.
- Pycnogenol for jet lag. Studies suggest that pycnogenol (derived from the bark of pine trees) may help reduce jet lag symptoms. It's recommended to start taking pycnogenol two days before your outbound flight for maximum results. This powerful antioxidant has been demonstrated in tests to be 20x as powerful as Vitamin C as a free-radical scavenger. Great for the immune system! Buy Pycnogenol® + | Plus Vitamin C, Grape Seed and Rutin.
- Fiber tablets for bowel movements. Between airplane snacks and the fast food joints commonly found in airport terminals, a traveler's diet isn't necessarily as balanced as it would be at home. Fiber tablets can help with that! A natural blend of water-soluble oat bran in convenient, easy-to-swallow tablet form, these tablets help with regularity and bowel health along with cholesterol and blood sugar. Buy Fiber Tablets | Oat Bran Water Soluble Fiber.
- Valerin for sore muscles and to relax. A hotel room isn't your own bed and after a long day of business meetings you can feel tense and anxious. Or, you've been trekking all over a city seeing the sites and your muscles are aching and cramping. You just need relief. Buy the Natural, Homeopathic Valerin for Relief of Muscle Cramps and Tension. Grab the 2-Bottle Pack, one for home and one for the road.
- Senna tabs for bowel movements. Has it been a while since… you know? Constipation is one of the most common discomforts experienced by travelers. This generic form of Senokot is a natural vegetable laxative that can provide constipation relief through gentle and safe bowel stimulation… Buy Senna Tabs Vegetable Laxative.