- Niacin: Supports Heart and Circulation Wellness, and additionally helps support:
- Healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Regulating lipids and protein processing
- Management of vasodilation
- Management of blood circulation
- And Aid energy metabolism
Niacin is a water-soluble vitamin, technically called nicotinic acid, but commonly known as vitamin B3. It promotes a healthy circulation, and heart function while helping keep normal cholesterol levels from rising.
- Inositol: Plays an important part in the health of cell membranes and helps nutritionally support:
- Breakdown of fats
- Insulin signal transduction
- Nerve guidance
- Cytoskeleton assembly
- Healthy cell membrane function, especially those in the brain, bone marrow, eyes and intestines
- Control of estrogen levels and may even assist in preventing breast lumps
- Often used to promote healthy hair and hair growth
- Is found naturally in cantaloupe and oranges
- WONDERLABS: Often called the Rolls Royce of vitamin process manufacturers, our Flush Free Niacin is:
- A water-soluble vitamin
- Technically called nicotinic acid and commonly down as B3
- Conforms to USP <2091> for weight
- Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability
- Gluten Free
- Mercury Free
- Made in our Pharmaceutical Grade Facility
Wonder Labs' Niacin with Inositol is an ester compound, formed from a six-to-one (6:1) molar ratio of niacin and inositol.
This allows for true niacin activity without niacin's characteristic flush.
|Amount Per Serving||DV %|
Niacin (from inositol hexanicotinate)
Inositol (from inositol hexanicotinate)
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule one to two times daily, preferably with a meal.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability.
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.