- In management of normal inflammation
- Management of bone health
- To improve joint health and comfort
- Boost Cognitive function
- Support heart health
- Support balanced cholesterol levels
- Boosts detoxification
- Promotes healthy radiant skin
- 3rd Party Tested
- Standardized to contain 95% Curcumin (475 mg) per capsule
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Soybean free
- Peanut free
- Dairy free
- Shellfish free
What is Turmeric?
Turmeric (Curcuma longa, also known as tumeric) is a spice commonly used in curries and other South Asian cooking. The active compound in turmeric is curcumin. Turmeric is also used to give a yellow color to some prepared mustards, canned chicken broth, and other foods.
Curcumin has a low absorption rate, therefore the patented BioPerine (black pepper extract) has been added to our formula to ensure maximum absorption of Curcumin and other nutrients in foods you eat.
|Amount Per Serving|
Turmeric Extract (root)
BioPerine Black Pepper Extract)
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule 2 to 3 times daily with meals.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability.